Interested in becoming a Student Trustee?
The University of Toledo Board of Trustees consists of nine members--two of which are students. If you are passionate about helping UT improve, and would like a say in future policy changes, then you should seriously consider applying to become a Student Trustee!
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or above.
- Must be able to fulfill the entire two-year term commitment (2016-18) with University of Toledo student status.
- Must be enrolled full-time at the time of nomination or appointment.
- Must have been enrolled for three semesters on a full-time basis at The University of Toledo prior to nomination and appointment.
- May not be under conduct probation or other disciplinary action.
- Must be a registered Ohio voter.
- Must be able to communicate with Student Government on a monthly basis.
For more information, please visit UT's Board of Trustees page.
If you have any questions, please email Tamika Mitchell. Tamika.Dobbins@utoledo.edu.
Please submit your application to the Office for the Student Experience (Student Union 2521).